Hypnosis Food for Body and Mind an Integrated Approach to Healing
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The personal data controller for the data acquired through the https://esh2023.org/ website is mice master hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”.
2. Personal data acquired by the Controller through the said website are processed in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, and in compliance with the Law on the protection of personal data of 10 May 2018.
II. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
1. Purpose of data processing. The Controller processes personal data by means of the https://esh2023.org/ website in the following cases:
a. Participant’s registration for the XVI ESH Congress.
b. Sending or forwarding information in connection with the Congress organization.
c. Developing lists of Congress event participants.
d. Using the contact e-mail address by Congress participant (website user).
e. Issuing invoices.
2. Types of personal data processed. The Controller processes the following
categories of personal data:
a. First name and surname
b. Home and/or business address
c. E-mail address
d. Telephone number
e. VAT/Tax Registration Number
3. Personal data archiving period. Congress participant (website user) personal data are be kept by the Controller:
a. for as long as necessary to complete the goal for which the data is collected (i.e. the organization and running of the Congress), and, thereafter, until the claim expiry date,
b. for as long as necessary to complete all tax settlements and obligations, and for as long as required under relevant regulations on retaining tax documents and records.
4. While using the website, additional information may be collected, including, in particular, computer user’s or Internet
provider’s IP address, domain name, type of browser used, website access time or type of operational system used.
5. User’s navigational data may also be collected, including information on the links and references that they decide to click on
or information on other activities that they may carry out while visiting the website.
6. Provision of personal data is voluntary. However, it is necessary to register for and run the Congress.
7. The Controller exercises particular care to protect the interests of data subjects and undertakes that the data:
a. is processed in compliance with relevant legal provisions,
b. is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes,
c. is accurate and adequate for the purposes for which it is processed and that it is not kept in any form which permits identification of data subjects longer than specified in Clause II.3 herein.
III. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data of the website users may be disclosed to service providers used by the Controller to manage the website and
to organize and run the Congress. Service providers that may receive personal data, depending on contractual provisions
and relevant circumstances, either act in accordance with the Controller’s instructions with regard to data
processing objectives and methods (data processors) or define such data processing objectives and methods on their own
2. Personal data of the website users is kept exclusively on the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA).
IV. THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECT SUBJECT’S OWN PERSONAL DATA
1. Each data subject has the right to access his or her own personal data, the right to correct or remove it, the right to limit
its processing, the right to transfer or relocate it, the right to object, the right to revoke his or her consent at any time with no effect on data
processing legitimately carried out before the consent was revoked.
2. To exercise any of the rights referred to in Clause 1 above, please send an e-mail message to: email@example.com
2. Cookies need to be installed to ensure a proper provision of website services. Cookies include information which is necessary
for the website to function properly and can be used to compile general website visit statistics.
3. The Controller uses its own cookies to have a better understanding of user interactions with the website contents. Cookies
gather information on how the website is used by the users, types of websites that redirected the user to the Controller’s
website, number of visits and their duration. Cookies do not record personal data of the users; they are used
for statistical purposes only.
his or her Internet browser.